The Camden Head Pilot Station occupies a magnificent beachfront site overlooking the Camden Haven Inlet at Camden Head near Laurieton.
- Adjoining Kattang Nature Reserve, noted for its spectacular coastline, whale watching, marine environment, bush walks, wildflowers and birdlife
- Short drive to Crowdy Bay National Park and its unspoilt beaches and headland bush walks complete with kangaroos; and to Dooragan National Park and North Brother Mountain, the most spectacular view on the NSW north coast
- Overlooking Pilot Beach, a swimming area and sandy beach protected by the Camden Haven River southern breakwall
- 20 minute drive to the patrolled surf beach at North Haven
- 6kms from Laurieton shops, cafes, club and cinema
- ½ day and whole day trips to explore all the Camden Haven region has to offer and more…wineries, galleries, State Forests, National Parks, country cafes, beaches, headlands, breathtaking mountain scenery and heritage.
The Camden Head Pilot Station accommodation is a fully self-contained 3 bedroom cottage that sleeps up to 6 people (2 queen beds, 2 single beds). Environmental sustainability is integral to the property; it has a discrete waste system and rainwater tanks and active coastcare and bush regeneration programs. It is relatively secluded, with no immediate neighbours, yet only a short drive from all the services you might need on a holiday. Facilities include WiFi, Smart TV, dishwasher, washing machine, second bathroom with access from outside.
We invite those who understand and share our purpose to holiday at the Pilot Station. Revenue maintains the Pilot Station for community programs.
Rates & Rental Conditions from 1st January 2021.
NSW School Holidays (Price includes boatshed at no extra cost)
Christmas Break - $1900pw
Easter, Autumn & Spring Breaks - $1300pw
Winter Break - $900pw
Outside NSW School Holidays (Does not include boatshed)
December, January & February - $900pw (or $700 for a 3 night weekend)
All other months - $800pw (or $505 for a 3 night weekend)
Local and Non-Profit Organisations
Boatshed only rent is $300pw, $200pd or $25ph outside NSW school holidays.
Private or Commercial hire
Boatshed only rent is $305pw, $205pd or $27ph
outside NSW school holidays.
- Minimum charge for Pilot cottage is three nights accommodation.
- NSW School Holidays are booked in blocks of 1 week.
- Bookings will only be taken 12months in advance - bookings that fall in the next calendar year will be charged at a different rate.
- Individuals, community groups or event coordinators who rent the cottage or boatshed for events require prior approval (due to insurance, OH&S and heritage requirements).
- See Terms & Conditions for more information
- The Pilot Station Sub-Committee reserves the right to alter the rental fee and the terms & conditions of rental without notice.
- Rates will be revised at the end of the financial year to reflect the GDP.